TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- Allegations around Tekashi being a domestic abuser are nothing new.Sara Molina, his ex-girlfriend and the mother of his daughter, says he beat her for seven years — which would line up with what Tekashi himself has now admitted.
- Why is the government working with this creep again? Just to take down some gangbangers?
- Who knows -- maybe he'll be a changed man after all of this.
- He must have some good dirt on his former associates.
- We've already heard him rap and soon he's about to sing like a canary.
- Meanwhile, guys like DJ Akademiks had the nerve to call Sara a liar and accuse her of making things up for clout.
A portion of Tekashi 6ix9ine’s cooperation agreement with federal prosecutors has been made public. The document reveals crimes that the rapper committed but will not be prosecuted for.
The rap sheet includes incidents of domestic violence ranging from 2011 until November of 2018. No further details were given during a court hearing, and the judge presiding over the kidnapping and robbery case where Tekashi is the alleged victim says he won’t allow the rapper's history of domestic violence to be used against him in court.
Tekashi is expected to take the stand next Tuesday, though that could get pushed back depending on how long jury selection takes. (Complex)