From packed streets, to packed clubs and dining areas, Miami Beach even during a pandemic is still the place that many want to come to and party during spring break. However though the partying that was even witnessed during the peak of the pandemic last year around this time, continues today, it maybe short lived as officials set in place curfews and road closures. Here is your 'need to know info' below;
- Businesses and restaurants closed by 8 p.m.,
- Sidewalk cafe's must be closed by 7 p.m.
- Take-out and delivery service will persist
- The MacArthur, Venetian and Julia Tuttle causeways will be shut down from 10 p.m. until 6 a.m.
- One lane will be open for residents, and another for hotel guests and local workers.
The echoing message continues to be 'VACATION RESPONSIBLY!' What do you think- is this too much or are officials going to far?