Woman Feeds Shark And Guess What Happens

Well, while most would not even dream of getting close to a shark - this woman might have forgotten the saying, if you get close to shark you might just get bit. That is exactly what happened to this woman in Australia. 

Miraculously the woman's finger was not bitten off by the shark. However because it was so badly infected she then had to go to the hospital. 

Stichiz

Stichiz

Want to know more about Stichiz? Get her official bio, social pages & articles on 1035 The BEAT!

title

Content Goes Here