It's The Weekend....
Looking for something to do??? Check out what's happening this weekend and where you can find Stichiz!
Free nature tours in north Broward
- 10 a.m. most Thursdays Quiet Waters Park, 401 S. Powerline Road., Deerfield Beach
- 10 a.m. most first and fourth Fridays of the month Highlands Scrub Natural Area, 4050 N. Dixie Highway, Pompano Beach
- noon most third Wednesdays of the month West Creek Pineland Natural Area, 4900 W. Hillsboro Blvd., Coconut Creek
- 10 a.m. most second Fridays of the month, Crystal Lake Sand Pine Scrub, 3299 N.E. Third Ave., Pompano Beach
- 10 a.m. most third Fridays of the month Military Trail Natural Area, 4600 N.W. Ninth Ave./Military Trail, Deerfield BeachThe tours are about an hour. Participants should wear comfortable shoes and supply their own drinking water and sunscreen. For information or to register, phone Quiet Waters Park, 954-357-5100