Young Thug and Gunna's Hot just received its official remix with Travis Scott, and now Thug and Kevin Liles are coming together to create a new challenge surround the song.
In the video you see a school's marching band performing during the tune, now Thug's record label is starting a challenge where HBCUs can submit their videos to social media and win $25,0000. Check out the official rules below.
- Participating school bands and/or student band members must create a TikTok Account
- For valid entry, participating School Bands must post video to School’s Tik Tok using valid Hashtags. (Schools can share Tik Tok video to additional social media platforms)
- Campaign reward of $25,000 open only to HBCUs
- Campaign Start: October 22nd
- Campaign Deadline for Entry: December 1st
Official Hashtags :
The school that receives the highest engagement on their Battle of the Bands video will receive a $25,000 donation to the winning school’s music department/Band Program from Young Thug’s record label Young Stoner Life Records and Kevin Liles and 300 Entertainment.
“I come from an HBCU; I started out at the school of engineering at Morgan State University and there would be no me without my experience at MSU. Homecomings and the power of their marching bands have always been at the core of an HBCU’s school spirit,” said Liles in a statement. “Our commitment from Young Thug and 300 is to support those very creatives who give their all and inspire us to build upon the HBCU communities. On behalf of Young Thug and I will always commit to putting the arts at the front of our philanthropic efforts.”
Will you be getting your school involved? Let us know in the comments.