Polo G was hospitalized and claims he almost lost his life after getting “a lil too lit” this past weekend.
The Chicago-bred rapper posted photos of his hospital wristband and IV, as well as a picture of him and his dad, who he says had his back in the emergency room this past Monday, reports HipHopDX.
“I gat a lil too lit last night & woke up Inna Emergency Room almost lost my Life,” Polo shared via Instagram. “Ma Pops made sure I was straight & back on my square On Gucci ion take that For Granted love dat man to death.”
Check out the post below, send him some well wishes in our comments!