Someone must be cutting onions in the studio because we were CRYING while watching this video.
All season long Dwayne Wade has been collecting jerseys from fellow NBA players for his "last dance" before retirement.
Budweiser paid their respects to D-Wade by surprising him with five more jerseys.
Those final five spots were filled by people whose lives were changed because of Wade’s actions off the court.
- The sister of a victim lost in the Parkland shooting. Joaquin Oliver’s favorite player was Wade, and the NBA superstar wrote the boy’s name on his shoes for a game to honor his memory.
- A woman whose house burned down before Christmas. Wade took them on a shopping spree.
- A man whose life was going down a dark path. Until Wade’s words inspired him to change everything.
- A woman who desperately wanted to go to college, but couldn’t afford it. Until Wade’s organization gave her a full-tuition scholarship.
- Lastly, Wade’s own mother, Jolinda Wade — who struggled with addiction, went to prison, and turned her life around through the help of her son.
We'll miss you Wade, thank you for everything you've done for Miami!
Check it out below and tell us what you think.