Preschool Assistant Mistakenly Gave Kids Pine-Sol

A school in Honolulu, Hawaii gave parents the scare of their lives as a Preschool Assistant served children Pine-Sol, thinking it was Apple Juice. 

According to ABC 7,

the incident happened a week ago at East Honolulu Preschool while prepping the children's snacks. It was said that they began to pour apple juice, but accidentally served up the Pine-Sol cleaning fluid instead. 

The Health Department said the assistant,“saw the yellow/brown colored liquid container on a clean-up cart in the kitchen and returned to the classroom” with it.”

What's interesting about this mishap is that the bottle was clearly labels so who know's how the assistant missed it. 

No students have been severely harmed.