Now that Meaghan Markle has married the Prince Harry, she has a list of rules that she must follow now that she is royalty.
Among them, According to #Buzzfeed
- Not going to bed before the Queen goes to sleep whenever they’re staying in the same place.
- Sis is gonna have to hit what is known as the #DutchessSlant, which means not sitting with her legs crossed—and instead, crossing her ankles, or keeping her knees together, so that the pum put area isn’t exposed.
- Meghan can’t wear bold nail polish colors—if you’ve noticed, she’s only been rocking nude tones since #PrinceHarry proposed.
- Meghan also isn’t allowed to sign autographs because it risks her signature getting forged.
- Another thing #Meghan can’t do that we literally all do is post selfies, nor have her own social media accounts. She’s deleted all social media since becoming more serious with #Harry.
- Meghan can’t vote in British elections nor speak out on political or social issues, which was a huge part of her brand here in the U.S.
- Sis can’t go shopping by herself or do anything in public alone for obvious reasons.
- She can’t wear short hemlines, nor can she show her bare legs.
- Last but not least, you may know Meghan from her seven year role on Suits, but she can no longer continue her career as an actress.