By shopping and spending with Black-owned stores, restaurants, businesses, and organizations, your hard-earned dollars can go directly into helping the Black community.
Here are a few resources to get started:
How to find Black-owned businesses in your area and online:
- EatOkra: geo-location based app to help find Black-owned restaurants
- WeBuyBlack:website that houses thousands of Black-owned businesses
- Etsy'sBlack-owned marketplace: find handmade crafts and more from Etsy's Black creators
Support Non-profit Organizations fighting racial injustice, promoting diversity and providing empowerment in the Black community by buying their merch.
SUPPORT THESE RESTAURANTS
- Papo Llega Y Pon: The Allapattah sandwich counter is open. Call them at (305) 635-0137 or find them on the delivery apps.
- Sips Eatery: The coffee shop and restaurant is open for takeout and delivery. You can order online via their website.
- 800° Woodfired Kitchen: This Aventura pizza spot is co-owned by Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem. The restaurant is currently open for dine-in service.
- Balloo: The Downtown restaurant is now open for dine-in service and still doing takeout as well. They aren’t accepting reservations right now, so just stop by or call (786) 534-2768.
- Royal Castle: The 24/7 burger joint in West Little River is famous for its slider six-packs. They are open for takeout and on most major delivery apps. Reach them by phone at (305) 696-8241.
- Wright and Young Funeral Home, Inc. was established in 2005, with a goal to help the families we are privileged to serve create a meaningful personalized funeral Experience. We are family owned and operated, and pride ourselves as a service oriented ministry, dedicated to our community. We are here to provide you with information and education, and to help you understand your alternatives. Our customer service is built upon an attitude of GRATITUDE. For more information call 305-688-2030 or visit us online by clicking here!
- Jamaica Kitchen: The East Kendall Jamaican restaurant is open, and you can place an order by calling them at (305) 596-2585.
- Bahamian Pot Restaurant: The Liberty City Bahamian restaurant is open for takeout. Call them at (305) 759-3408 to place an order.
- Conch It Up Soul Food Restaurant: The Liberty City soul food restaurant is open for delivery or you can call them directly at (786) 773-2523.
- Eloise & Earnestine Soul Food: You can order from the Gladeview soul food restaurant online or just give them a call at (305) 687-7774 for takeout.
- iKrave: Liberty City’s iKrave is open and they also have a food truck. Right now, the soul food restaurant is only doing takeout. You can order by calling (786) 747-4161 or find them on the delivery apps.
- Miracle Fry Conchfritters: The Liberty City restaurant is know to have some of the best conch fritters in town. Stop by in-person or call (305) 835-0569 to place an order.
- MLK Restaurant: MLK restaurant is a Liberty City soul food spot. They’re open now, and you can stop by to place an order or call them at (305) 693- 0303. Visit their Instagram page for the most current info.
- Tropical Conch: Tropical Conch is known for having one of the best conch salads in Miami. They’re a food truck parked in the lot of a nail salon. Stop by in person for takeout or find them on Uber Eats for delivery.
- TyTy’s Kitchen Catering: TyTy’s Kitchen is a local catering company that does various events and weddings. Find out more info on their Instagram page.
- World Famous Rib Shack & Seafood: The Liberty City restaurant is open for takeout. Call them at (786) 558-7068.
- B&M Market: B&M Market is open for takeout. You can order online or call them at (305) 757-2889.
- Bon Gout BBQ: The small barbecue spot in Little Haiti is open. Call (305) 381-5464 to place an order.
- Chef Creole: Chef Creole is a Caribbean and Haitian restaurant with multiple locations around Miami. You can order online directly through their website.
- Chez Le Bebe: The small Haitian restaurant in Little Haiti serves griot, oxtail, and more. Call them up at (305) 751-7639.
- Clive’s Cafe: Clive’s is a Jamaican spot in Little Haiti. Stop by for takeout or dine-in, or call them at (305) 757-6512 to order ahead.
- Naomi’s Garden Restaurant & Lounge: Naoimi’s is one of the best Haitian restaurants in Miami, and they’re open now, serving takeout from their Little Haiti restaurant. You can also find them on most major delivery apps.
- Pack Supermarket: The small restaurant in Little Haiti serves great fried chicken and other Caribbean dishes. They’re open, and the easiest way to order is in person.
- Bar One: South Beach’s Bar One, a restaurant and lounge with a waterfront view, is currently open. Order takeout online or call (305) 763-8323 for reservations.
- C-Food Shack: You’ll find this spot inside the Lincoln Eatery food hall on Lincoln Road. The food is Caribbean, and the owner already has another location back in the Bahamas.
- Choka’s Caribbean Restaurant & Lounge: The South Beach Caribbean restaurant is open for takeout and delivery on Uber Eats. Their phone number is (305) 432-7477.
- Awash Ethiopian: Awash Ethiopian in Miami Gardens is currently open for takeout. Call them at (305) 770-5100 or visit their website for more info.
- Hammond’s Bakery: The Miami Gardens bakery serves patties and other Caribbean dishes. Call them at (305) 624-9982.
- Ice Cream Heaven: Miami Gardens’ Ice Cream Heaven is open for takeout. Call them at (305) 203-9876 to order, or you can find them on Uber Eats for delivery.
- iSeeFood Miami: The Opa-Locka seafood restaurant is available for delivery on most major apps. Or you can call (305) 454-0403 to place an order for the best seafood boil in Miami, king crab, peel-and-eat shrimp, or snapper and fries.
- L.C. Roti Shop: The Miami Gardens Trinidadian restaurant is open for takeout. Stop by to order or call at (305) 651-8924.
- Lorna’s Restaurant & Caribbean Grille: Lorna’s, a favorite for Caribbean food in Miami Gardens, has resumed dine-in service. You can also call (305) 623-9760 to place an order.
- Sheri Restaurant: Sheri is a Nigerian restaurant in Miami Gardens. They’re currently open for takeout, and you can order by calling (305) 622-3100.
- Shuckin’ & Jivin’: This Miami Gardens restaurant serves Southern and soul food. They are open for takeout, and you can order by calling them directly at (305) 974-4751.
- Sunday’s Eatery: The restaurant owned by Miami’s own Trick Daddy serves fried ribs, shrimp, and catfish. They’re currently open for takeout. Call them at (305) 621-9600 or find them on Uber Eats.
- Treelion Juice Bar: The Jamaican restaurant in Miami Gardens is open. Stop by to place an order or call (305) 690-7777.
- Côté Gourmet: The Miami Shores French restaurant is open for takeout and will soon reopen for dine-in service with outdoor seating. Check out their Instagram page for the latest info.
- KC Healthy Cooking: The North Miami restaurant has a menu of healthy breakfast and lunch dishes alongside fresh juice. They are currently open for takeout and dine-in service. You can also donate to their fundraiser here.
- Smoothie Express Miami Shores: Smoothie express in Miami Shores is open for takeout and on delivery apps like Uber Eats. Reach them by phone at (786) 534-8696.
- Taste Rite Jamaican Bakery: The Jamaican Bakery has locations in Sunrise, Pembroke Pines, and North Miami. They’re all currently open for takeout.
NORTH MIAMI BEACH
- You Won’t Believe It’s Vegan!: Vegetarian Restaurant by Hakin – 100% Vegan & Caribbean inspired, serving the best Burgers, Sandwiches, Pizza, and more - healthy and consciously aware of the earth, the animals, and the environment. And the best juice bar anywhere, featuring GT’s Kombucha on tap! Plus hundreds of the top health and holistic brand products. Discover a new and delicious way of eating and living to make your body and mind right!
- Crabman 305: The Opa-Locka seafood restaurant is available for delivery. See more info on their website.
- Copper Door B&H: The Overtown bed and breakfast has transitioned into a full-time restaurant called Rosie’s for the time being. They’re selling fried chicken, biscuits, and more out of a ventanita on 4th Ave, and are also available on most major delivery apps.
- Groovin’ Bean: The Overtown coffee shop sells coffee drinks, breakfast, and lunch. They’re open and can be reached at (786) 353-2566.
- House Of Wings: Find Overtown’s House of Wings on Uber Eats, DoorDash, and Postmates for delivery. Or order their wings, which come in dozens of flavors, for pick-up online.
- Jackson Soul Food: Jackson Soul Food is a famous Miami restaurant with an original location in Overtown and a second location in Opa-Locka. To order from the Overtown location, call (305) 374-7661. To order from the Opa-Locka restaurant, call (305) 982-8167. Both are also available on delivery apps like Uber Eats and Postmates.
- Lil’ Greenhouse Grill: Right now, Overtown’s Lil’ Greenhouse Grill is open for takeout and delivery. Call (786) 277-3582 to place an order for pick up, or find them on Uber Eats to get things like smoked ribs, chicken and waffles, or burgers delivered.
- Red Rooster Overtown Presents The Creamery: Located in the heart of historic Overtown, The Creamery will be a place to grab tasty ice cream on a hot day, experience Red Rooster's signature chicken dishes, or simply order a beverage and enjoy the neighborhood with friends and family. Overtown is a unique and historically rich neighborhood that we are honored to be a part of. We invite you to join us and share in the spirit of Overtown at The Creamery. Click here to view the menu! To order call (305) 640-9880 or visit us online by clicking here!
- Two Guys Restaurant: The Caribbean spot in Overtown is open for takeout. Stop by in person or call (305) 374-1141 to place an order.
UPPER EAST SIDE
- Pink Teacup CrabPot: The Pink Teacup is an Upper East Side restaurant that specializes in Cajun seafood boils and southern barbecue. They are open now for dine-in service, takeout, and curbside pick up. Outdoor seating is available too.
- Conch Heaven: The Bahamian seafood restaurant is right by Miami-Dade College’s north campus. This place is open and available for delivery or you can call them directly at (786) 360-3892 to place a takeout order.
- Mattie’s House Of Soul: Call (786) 615-4574 to order takeout from Mattie’s House Of Soul. The Opa-Locka restaurant serves dishes like wings, fried ribs, and oxtail.
- Dukunoo Jamaican Kitchen: The Wynwood Jamaican restaurant is open for dine-in and takeout. Call (786) 334-5162 to order or make a reservation.
- Palatino Jamaican Restaurant: This Jamaican restaurant is one of our favorite spots in Wynwood and serves excellent jerk chicken. Call them at (786) 360-5200 to place an order, or find them on the delivery apps.
- World Famous House Of Mac: There are three locations of this Miami mac and cheese restaurant. The Wynwood and North Miami Beach locations are currently open. Order from them online.