"Census Pay$" was created for students to actively engage in the 2020 Census. Cash Prizes will be rewarded once a week to the two students with the most submissions.
Participants must be between the ages of 13 - 21
How to participate:
- Submit screenshots of citizen or family member's 2020 Census confirmation. The screenshot must show their zip code, last 4 digits of the confirmation number and date.
- The post will ONLY be credited by using the hashtag #censuspays on one of three social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram Stories or Twitter repost) and tagging:
- The Resource Room, @theresourceroom
- Opa-locka CDC, @OLCDC
- 103.5 The Beat, @thebeatmiami
- Add post to your highlights in order to keep track of the number of submissions. For twitter, retweets of original post will be used to keep track of submissions.
- The two students with the most submissions at the end of the week will receive a $150 cash prize with a maximum of 2 cash prize winners every week.
For more information and contest rules, click here!