The Florida AIDS Walk & Music Festival is a great way to give back to your community. Come together for a 5K walk, food trucks, bars (with alcohol and non-alcoholic options), and an epic concert withLil' Kim, Casper Magico and more!
Proceeds raised from the walk and festival go to local AIDS service organizations who fight to end the epidemic in their communities every day. Be sure to visit the beneficiary organizations’ tents to learn more about their services in the community, as well as our sponsor tents for goodies and swag.
We’ll have a selfie spot with fun photo opportunities for you and your friends. You can also visit our Memory Wall to reflect on why we’re here and remember those we have lost to HIV/AIDS.
South Beach Park on Fort Lauderdale Beach
Saturday, March 21, 2020
Schedule for the Day
8:00 am registration opens
9:30 am pre-event ceremony
10:00 am walk
10:45 am live music starts
Here’s the order of performers for the festival:
Deep Fried Funk Band
What To Bring: Sunblock, sunglasses, ID, comfortable shoes, your fully-charged phone and/or camera, and cash for food & drinks
Do Not Bring: Wagons, pets, coolers, beach umbrellas or picnic baskets STRICTLY PROHIBITED: Weapons, Glass, Outside Alcohol, Drones
Parking and Transportation
To help you avoid Spring Break traffic on A1A, we have a variety of ways for you to get to the beach, including parking shuttles and other forms of transportation.
- Free parking & shuttle from the Galleria Mall directly to the event site. Pickup and drop-off will take place at the corner of NE 26th Ave. & NE 9th St. on the back side of the mall.
- First shuttle will depart the Galleria at 8:30 am
- Last will depart the event site at 2:00 pm
- $ Varied Rates — Las Olas Garage 200 E. Las Olas Circle Fort Lauderdale 33316
- $20 — B Ocean Resort Hotel
- 1140 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale FL 33316
- $15 — Hilton Beach Resort
- 505 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd. Fort Lauderdale FL 33304