Join the Museum of Discovery and Science (MODS) for "Wizards, Dragons and STEM Magic" Weekends in July.
* MODS invites guests to learn about the wizarding world of dragons, explore the science behind optical illusions and other magic tricks, visit our traveling exhibit, Here Be Dragons, and come see our Reptile Revue in the Keller Science Theater!
* Plus, don't forget to wear your fanciest prince or princess attire or put on those magical wizard clothes; you'll want to dress for the occasion!
* Here Be Dragons, presented by Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital, takes guests on an immersive experience into the lives of 10 species of "dragons" and features three "Dragon Realms" - Medieval, Asian, and Dragons in Paleontology (Dinosaurs!)
* Stomp through the Prehistoric Florida exhibit, and see other unbelievable animals from the past.
* Visit the Ecoscapes exhibit and see several amazing reptiles, native to Florida.
* While CDC and local mandates have lived, MODS is still requiring all guests over the age of 2, including those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine, to wear face coverings inside the Museum. This requirement ensures the health and safety of all guests, including children under the age of 12 who are not vaccinated. Everyone is required to follow MODS' Healthy Scientists Make Healthy Choices protocols to ensure a safe experience.
Saturdays and Sundays in July
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
DETAILS: Activities are FREE with admission to the Museum. For more information, please click here: mods.org/?page_id=20271