WHAT: SWARM and their partners have come together offering an answer to the burning question on everyone’s mind – “What are we
going to do for Halloween?!” The answer? Go to The Not So Spooky Drive-Thru Adventure & Pumpkin Patch.
- Miami’s only Drive-Thru Spooky Adventure for Kids
- Miami’s First Drive- Thru Pumpkin Patch
- Miami’s most spectacular Drive-Thru Trick or treat
- Photo Opportunities
At last! A way for families to celebrate the season safely while remaining socially distant. Celebrate everything you love about fall
with drive-thru trick-or-treating, pumpkin-picking from Miami’s first ever drive-thru pumpkin patch, and a drive-thru, ‘Not So Spooky’
The best part? Guests can feel confident in knowing they are safe. Following CDC and social distancing guidelines, SWARM has
made safety their top priority so event - goers can rest easy and enjoy the experience.
- Enforced mask and glove use by all employees
- Guests must wear mask whenever they are out of their vehicles
- Ample signage throughout reminding guest and staff to adhere to CDC guidelines
- Markers measuring 6ft distancing
- Sanitation of all surfaces and restrooms every 30 min
- All staff will complete mandatory health and safety training prior to work
The Not So Spooky Drive-Thru Adventure & Pumpkin Patch is produced and managed by SWARM.
WHEN: Saturdays & Sundays beginning October 3rd through October 31st from 12pm-7pm. Additional dates and times coming soon.
WHERE: Tamiami Park
TICKETS: Pre-sale starting at $29 (save $16) on EventBrite.com. This is an all-ages, rain or shine event.
- All-access ticket includes the following:
- Not So Spooky Drive-Thru Adventure
- First-ever Drive-thru Pumpkin Patch!
- 1 souvenir Trick-o-Treat bag per person
- Goodies, candy, and sponsored items!
- Good for 1 vehicle with legal number of occupants
WHY: Community is more important than ever and during these difficult times SWARM is excited to get the heavily impacted event
industry back to work. In producing the Not So Spooky Drive-Thru Adventure & Pumpkin Patch, SWARM will be bringing 100+ jobs
to those in need.
WHO: The Not So Spooky Drive-Thru Adventure & Pumpkin Patch is brought to you by SWARM, a 360-degree event agency based in
Miami, FL. Producing over 100+ events annually, with over 2 million event-goers SWARM has been named as one of the fastest
growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine for the third consecutive year.
For more information, visit: www.SWARMinc.com
Follow SWARM on Facebook at Follow SWARM on Facebook at Facebook.com/SwarmEventAgency and Instagram @SWARM.